|Effect||Used to open locks|
|How to Learn||Complete The Caretaker's Lunar Lament|
Alohomora is an Essential Spell in Hogwarts Legacy. Alohomora allows the player to unlock doors and other locked objects. It is considered a basic spell in the wizarding world and is commonly used in the game to gain access to new areas and to complete certain objectives. In Hogwarts Legacy, Spells are a powerful combat mechanic that can be used to execute various offensive, defensive, and support functions. Players have a wide variety of over 20 different Spells to choose from, allowing them to customize their strategies and approaches to fit their style. Spells can be combined in creative ways to unleash powerful combos making them a versatile and indispensable tool for any aspiring witch or wizard.
Grants access to a variety of locked rooms and containers throughout the world, but requires magical prowess to perform successfully. Cast with Square when prompted near a valid lock.
What Alohomora does in Hogwarts Legacy
- Alohomora allows the player to unlock and open locked doors, chests, and other objects. It is a basic spell used to access areas that are otherwise inaccessible, and can also be used to unlock certain puzzles and challenges throughout the game. This spell is considered a useful tool for exploration and puzzle-solving.
- When cast, the Alohomora spell allows the caster to unlock doors and objects that have been magically locked. The spell is cast by pointing the wand at the lock and saying the incantation "Alohomora." The lock then opens, allowing the caster to gain access to the area or object.
How to use Alohomora?
If you find a door or chest that has a lock on it, interact with the lock and an unlocking puzzle will appear. Move the sparks and rotate the dials until both corresponding gears are activated to release the lock. The huge Cylinder on the left side will rise, indicating that you've unlocked the door lock.
How to learn Alohomora in Hogwarts Legacy
- Alohomora can be learned by completing The Caretaker's Lunar Lament main quest
- Alohomora I : Return Demiguise Moons to Gladwin Moon (2)
- Alohomora II: Return Demiguise Moons to Gladwin Moon (9)
- Alohomora III: Return Demiguise Moons to Gladwin Moon (13)
What Talents can be used to improve Alohomora
The following Talents can be used to improve the effectiveness of Alohomora:
- Talents go here
Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Notes & Lore
- The spell Alohomora is also known as the "Unlocking Charm."
- In the Harry Potter series, Alohomora is a commonly used spell, employed by characters such as Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley to gain access to various restricted areas, such as the Forbidden Forest, the Gryffindor common room, and the Department of Mysteries.
- Alohomora is considered to be a relatively simple spell, and many young witches and wizards can learn it with ease. However, its effectiveness can be influenced by the skill and experience of the wizard casting it, as well as the strength of the lock it is being used on. In some cases, locks may be enchanted with spells or enchantments that make them resistant to Alohomora and other unlocking spells.
- Notes and tips about this item go here
|All Hogwarts Legacy Spells|
Accio ♦ Altering Spell ♦ Ancient Magic ♦ Ancient Magic Throw ♦ Arresto Momentum ♦ Avada Kedavra ♦ Basic Cast ♦ Beast Feed ♦ Beast Petting Brush ♦ Bombarda ♦ Confringo ♦ Conjuring Spell ♦ Crucio ♦ Depulso ♦ Descendo ♦ Diffindo ♦ Disillusionment ♦ Disillusionment Charm ♦ Evanesco ♦ Expelliarmus ♦ Flipendo ♦ Glacius ♦ Imperio ♦ Incendio ♦ Levioso ♦ Lumos ♦ Nab-Sack ♦ Oppugno ♦ Petrificus Totalus ♦ Protego ♦ Reducto ♦ Reparo ♦ Revelio ♦ Rictusempra ♦ Riddikulus ♦ Stupefy ♦ Transformation ♦ Vera Verto ♦ Wingardium Leviosa