Amphibial Protection I
|Decreased damage taken from Dugbogs.|
|Requires x1 Puffskein Fur|
Amphibial Protection I is a Trait in Hogwarts Legacy. The Hogwarts Legacy Amphibial Protection I trait has the effect "Decreased damage taken from Dugbogs.". You can find this Trait randomly on Gear, or you can craft it using the Enchanted Loom and specific materials.
How to get Amphibial Protection I Trait in Hogwrats Legacy
You may find this trait randomly applied to a piece of Gear.
- Forbidden Forest; Southeast of Jackdaw's Tomb. [Map Link]
- Southwest of Hogsmeade. [Map Link]
- Northern Feldcroft Region. [Map Link]
- Central Poidsear Coast. [Map Link]
- Southeast Clagmar Coast. [Map Link]
To craft the trait, you need to find its RECIPE:
- Combat Challenge Reward: Defeat 5 Dugbogs
How to Use Hogwarts Legacy Amphibial Protection I Trait
Traits can be applied to gear that has Trait Slots. Depending on the rarity of a piece of Gear, players can determine the Trait slot level it has.
- Superb gear has a Trait Slot Level 1
- Extraordinary gear has a Trait Slot Level 2
- Legendary gear has a Trait Slot Level 3
Amphibial Protection I Notes & Tips
- You won't be able to craft Traits until you unlock the Enchanted Loom. You must progress the Main Quests until you get to Beasts Class, then complete The Elf, The Nab-Sack, and The Loom to obtain the Loom for the Room of Requirement.
- How to Craft Traits & Get Trait Materials: You will need to rescue Magical Beasts to harvest materials for traits. See our Complete Guide to Magical Beast Den Locations on our Interactive Hogwarts Legacy Map.
- See our Hogwarts Legacy Builds page for ideas on how to optimize your character.