Character Creation for Hogwarts Legacy encompasses the ability to fully create and customize a playable avatar. When creating a character, you are able to define a wide variety of features, ranging from hair color and style, as well as and face structure, to gamestyle-defining characteristics like its Class.
Can you become a dark wizard in Hogwarts legacy?
As there's no official morality system to define a wizard as a Dark Wizard, but players have the choice to be the wizard they want to be. Hogwarts Legacy may not categorize Wizards according to their moral, but some of their choices or actions can be defined as "dark".
Character Creation for Hogwarts Legacy
Character Creation Sliders & Modifiers
- Presets: Players are presented with a vast amount of presets, to choose from. Think of them as a basic template for your Witch or Wizard. There are more than 25 Presets available for players to decide from to start customizing their character.
- Face Shapes: Choose between the 15 different face shapes available.
- Skin Colour: This slider allows you to pick the skin colour desired for your customized character. Tilt the slider to the left of the screen to lighten the skin tone, and tilt the slider to the right of the screen to darken it.
- Glasses: Players have 4 options during this screen. Three glasses options or, if you prefer, to don't wear glasses. Note that later in the game, players may encounter different kinds of eyewear.
Hairstyles and Hair Colour
- Hairstyles: There are more than 30 hairstyles available to pick from.
- Hair Colour Slider: This slider allows you to pick the hair colour desired for your customized character. There are plenty of colours to choose from, ranging from traditional ones such as black or brown, to wilder ones such as purple, blue, or pink.
- Complexion and Freckles and Moles: Players have 2 sliders at their disposal. The first one is related to their complexion, while the second one is related to the Freckles and Moles.
- Scars and Markings: There are 9 different scar and markings motives available for players, and one that isn't scarred.
- Eye Colour: Players have a slider at their disposal to select the desired colour for their eyes,
- Eyebrow Colour: Players have a slider at their disposal to select the desired colour for their eyebrows,
- Eyebrow Shape: There are 20 Eyebrow Shapes available for players to choose from. You can even decide to go eyebrowless!
- Voice: Players can select between 2 available voices.
- Pitch: Use a slider to find the desired pitch.
- Difficulty: Players can choose the difficulty setting on this screen. Difficulty can be changed at any time during normal gameplay. There are 4 difficulties available in the game. From easiest to hardest:
- Story: A focus on story, with minimal gameplay challenge.
- Easy: A light gameplay challenge.
- Normal: A balanced gameplay challenge.
- Hard: A demanding gameplay challenge
- Name Your Character: Players have to name their customized avatar. A First and last name are required to advance.
- Dormitory: Here players can pick between WITCH or WIZARD, this will determine your player's dormitory.
Once all mandatory customizations are completed, click on the following button to begin your adventure!