|Greatly increased damage of all Damage spells.|
|Requires x1 Diricawl Feather|
Concentration II is a Trait in Hogwarts Legacy. The Hogwarts Legacy Concentration II trait has the effect "Greatly increased damage of all Damage spells.". You can find this Trait randomly on Gear, or you can craft it using the Enchanted Loom and specific materials.
How to get Concentration II Trait in Hogwrats Legacy
You may find this trait randomly applied to a piece of Gear.
You can create this trait by using x1 Diricawl Feather obtained from Diricawl. You must capture the beast first and bring it to the Viavarium in The Room of Requirement where you would nurture it.
Find the Diricawl Magical Beast in these locations and bring it back to the Vivarium in The Room of Requirement:
- Southwest Poidsear Coast [Map Link]
- Along the Southwestern coast of Marunweem Lake [Map Link]
- Northeast of Clagmar Castle [Map Link]
To craft the trait, you need to find its RECIPE:
- You will always find a Trait in the Collection Chest in a Bandit Camp and it will be random from the Exploration category in Collections
- You can reload before opening it to change what Trait is inside, so it's recommended to save before opening
- You can get from Tier 1 to Tier 3 in any Bandit Camps, it is random
- Not all Traits are from Bandit Camps, but this is a reliable way to get some
How to Use Hogwarts Legacy Concentration II Trait
Traits can be applied to gear that has Trait Slots. Depending on the rarity of a piece of Gear, players can determine the Trait slot level it has.
- Superb gear has a Trait Slot Level 1
- Extraordinary gear has a Trait Slot Level 2
- Legendary gear has a Trait Slot Level 3
Concentration II Notes & Tips
- You won't be able to craft Traits until you unlock the Enchanted Loom. You must progress the Main Quests until you get to Beasts Class, then complete The Elf, The Nab-Sack, and The Loom to obtain the Loom for the Room of Requirement.
- How to Craft Traits & Get Trait Materials: You will need to rescue Magical Beasts to harvest materials for traits. See our Complete Guide to Magical Beast Den Locations on our Interactive Hogwarts Legacy Map.
- See our Hogwarts Legacy Builds page for ideas on how to optimize your character.