Descendo is a Force Spell in Hogwarts Legacy. Descendo allows the player to make objects or obstacles descend or lower. This spell can be used to clear paths, lower barriers or obstacles, and even make enemies fall or slide down ledges. In Hogwarts Legacy, Spells are a powerful combat mechanic that can be used to execute various offensive, defensive, and support functions. Players have a wide variety of over 20 different Spells to choose from, allowing them to customize their strategies and approaches to fit their style. Spells can be combined in creative ways to unleash powerful combos making them a versatile and indispensable tool for any aspiring witch or wizard.
Deals no direct damage, but objects and enemies that are slammed to the ground will suffer considerable impact damage. Airborne enemies will take even greater damage upon hitting the ground.
What Descendo does in Hogwarts Legacy
- Descendo is a spell that allows the player to move objects downward.
- It can be used to lower obstacles, open secret passages, and even move enemies out of the way.
- This spell can be used to move objects that are blocking your way, making it easier for you to progress through the game.
How to learn Descendo in Hogwarts Legacy
Descendo can be learned: By completing Professor Onai’s Assignment
What Talents can be used to improve Descendo
The following Talents can be used to improve the effectiveness of Descendo:
- Descendo Mastery: A Descendo slam creates a damaging shockwave around your target.
Hogwarts Legacy Descendo Notes & Lore
- It is a versatile spell that can be used in both combat and exploration, making it a useful addition to any wizard's spellbook.
- First used in the game by Eleazar Fig during the battle with the statues, in the Main Quest The Path to Hogwarts
- Notes and tips about this item go here
|All Hogwarts Legacy Spells|
Accio ♦ Alohomora ♦ Altering Spell ♦ Ancient Magic ♦ Ancient Magic Throw ♦ Arresto Momentum ♦ Avada Kedavra ♦ Basic Cast ♦ Beast Feed ♦ Beast Petting Brush ♦ Bombarda ♦ Confringo ♦ Conjuring Spell ♦ Crucio ♦ Depulso ♦ Diffindo ♦ Disillusionment ♦ Disillusionment Charm ♦ Evanesco ♦ Expelliarmus ♦ Flipendo ♦ Glacius ♦ Imperio ♦ Incendio ♦ Levioso ♦ Lumos ♦ Nab-Sack ♦ Oppugno ♦ Petrificus Totalus ♦ Protego ♦ Reducto ♦ Reparo ♦ Revelio ♦ Rictusempra ♦ Riddikulus ♦ Stupefy ♦ Transformation ♦ Vera Verto ♦ Wingardium Leviosa