Interactive Map for Hogwarts Legacy: Find and track all Puzzles, Field Guide Pages, Demiguise Statues, Spells, Challenges and more in the game. Our Hogwarts Legacy World Map is regularly updated with detailed information for all Quests, Locations, Events and much more! From Magical Beasts to NPC locations, you can find everything you need.
Hogwarts Legacy Map
This is a complete Hogwarts Legacy Map with full size, all locations, fast travel Floo Flames, regions, markers, collectibles and customizable filters with interactive search!
Hogwarts Legacy Size is really big, giving players full of of Hogwarts castle, Hogsmeade, and the Scottish Highlands. This Hogwarts Legacy tool gives players a full, complete view of every accessible area in and surrounding Hogwarts - this is the full map reveal, which is covered by fog when you begin the game.
With a good sized world even when compared to much larger open world games, player can expect a lot of exploration. Everything about Hogwarts Legacy interactive map: all the regions, points of interest and landmarks available.
Before you can begin your exploration of Hogwarts' hidden locations, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the map. Take time to study the features of the map, including scale, terrain symbols, and compass points. Learn how to orient yourself using the different directions given on the map, so that you’ll be able to locate your destination quickly and easily.
Hogwarts Legacy Full Map
As you explore the enchanted locations of Hogwarts, be sure to keep an eye out for magical objects and animals. From mysterious ingredients that fill a wizard's potions to strange creatures rarely seen in Muggle areas, there are countless hidden surprises waiting for you around every corner. Full Hogwarts Legacy Interactive Map: all 14 regions
- North Ford Bog: Collection Chests x 7, Field Guide Pages x 2, Merlin Trials x 4, Balloons x 2, Demiguise Statues x 1, Astronomy Tables x 1, Landing Platforms x 2
- Forbidden Forest: Collection Chests x 6, Merlin Trials x 3, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 1, Astronomy Tables x 1
- Hogsmeade Valley: Collection Chests x 8, Field Guide Pages x 4, Merlin Trials x 5, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 1, Balloons x 1, Demiguise Statues x 1, Astronomy Tables x 1, Landing Platforms x 2,Infamous Foes x 3
- North Hogwarts Region: Collection Chests x 7, Field Guide Pages x 1, Merlin Trials x 5, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 1, Balloons x 1, Landing Platforms x 2, Infamous Foes x 1
- South Hogwarts Region: Collection Chests x 9, Field Guide Pages x 3, Merlin Trials x 15, Balloons x 5, Astronomy Tables x 2 ,Landing Platforms x 1, Infamous Foes x 1
- Hogwarts Valley: Collection Chests x 15, Field Guide Pages x 8, Merlin Trials x 16, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 6, Balloons x 7, Demiguise Statues x 2, Astronomy Tables x 2, Landing Platforms x 3, Infamous Foes x 4
- Feldcroft Region: Collection Chests x 22, Field Guide Pages x 7, Merlin Trials x 16, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 4, Balloons x 6, Demiguise Statues x 2, Astronomy Tables x 2, Landing Platforms x 4, Infamous Foes x 2
- South Sea Bog: Collection Chests x 1, Field Guide Pages x 1, Merlin Trials x 2
- Coastal Cavern: Collection Chests x 1, Field Guide Pages x 1, Balloons x 1, Infamous Foes x 1
- Poidsear Coast: Collection Chests x 8, Merlin Trials x 10, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 2, Balloons x 3, Astronomy Tables x 1, Landing Platforms x 1, Infamous Foes x 1
- Marunweem Lake: Collection Chests x 15, Merlin Trials x 4, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 2, Balloons x 1, Demiguise Statues x 1, Astronomy Tables x 1, Landing Platforms x 2, Infamous Foes x 1
- Manor Cape: Collection Chests x 7, Merlin Trials x 5, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 1, Balloons x 2, Demiguise Statues x 1, Astronomy Tables x 1, Landing Platforms x 2, Infamous Foes x 3
- Cragcroftshire: Collection Chests x 5, Field Guide Pages x 2, Merlin Trials x 5, Ancient Magic Hotspots x 1, Balloons x 2, Demiguise Statues x 1, Astronomy Tables x 1, Landing Platforms x 2
- Clagmar Coast: Collection Chests x 5, Field Guide Pages x 2, Merlin Trials x 5, Balloons x 1, Astronomy Tables x 1, Landing Platforms x 1, Infamous Foes x 1
Hogwarts Legacy Interactive Features
Using the Hogwarts Legacy Highlands Map you will be able to track all the following features and more! There are stunning, must-see landmarks spread throughout your magical journey with the Hogwarts Legacy Map. From ruins of an ancient castle to secret underground chambers and haunted grottos, you will find thrilling surprises around each bend in the river. Whether you want to explore hidden treasure chests or uncover mysterious runes, these incredible locations also provide plentiful rewards for those brave enough to venture off the beaten path.
The enchanted map allows players to keep track of their progress as they explore all of the magical places in Hogwarts. From Hogsmeade Village to the Forbidden Forest, adventurers can mark places they’ve been and follow the footsteps of their characters through different stories and quests. The map will be full of secrets and surprises, so make sure to check it regularly to track your progress.
Hogwarts Legacy Checklist
VIP Members will also be able to see their completion rates and keep track of all items per category by marking them on the map. This feature is the best options for players that want to keep track of their progress while exploring the vast lands surrounding the Hogwarts Castle.
Hogwarts Area Map
Explore sites never before seen. Locate hidden chambers and wander through secret passageways. Discover forgotten treasures and uncover mythical creatures from the past. Make your way through iconic locations from the pages of Harry Potter and discover secrets best left forgotten!
The Hogwarts Castle map is independent from the main map, and it's completely 3D. We are working on producing an interactive map for this zone, that features a complex set of interconnected corridors, towers, and mysteries to solve. The main areas are:
- Astronomy Wing
- Bell Tower Wing
- Grand Staircase
- Great Hall
- Library Annex
- Secret Rooms
- South Wing
Hogsmeade Area Map
Hogsmeade is another independent map that we will focus on. Hogsmeade has the following interesting shops and locations:
- Dogweed and Deathcap
- Brood and Peck
- Gladrags Wizardwear
- Madam Snelling’s Tress Emporium
- The Magic Neep
- J. Pippin’s Potions
- Spintwitches Sporting Needs
- Tomes and Scrolls
Please be mindful that locations in the Hogwarts Map are not pixel-perfect to their corresponding location, as the in-game map has a 3D effect that does not translate well to a flat format. In order to provide easy tap targets for tooltips and links, some items have been spaced out around the area where they are found. Please see each description tooltip or item page for further details on the item, boss or location.
This tool is a still work in progress: You can contribute to it by editing wiki pages such as Locations to add information, and adding comments to this page to give tips and advise. You can also join us on discord.gg/fextralife to provide feedback and tips.
If you are on mobile, the map works best on Safari or Chrome. Allow it time to load in all the assets as you scroll or turn filters on or off. Alternatively we suggest using our static Maps instead, and the wiki's search function to find what you are looking for.
How to use the Hogwarts Legacy Interactive World Map:
- Click the sidebar icon of the map to see the map legend explaining the icons, and to swap between overworld and underground maps
- The search bar matches partial words so you can try and put "sword" or "Staff" and see what comes up. Use the wiki search to find pages for "All Field Guide Locations" etc.
- You can filter by category using the checkmark layers on the right side of the map.
- Please see our Walkthrough and Game Progress Route to figure out where to go!
- VIP USERS: PROGRESS TRACKER: Now live for ALL DEVICES! Click on any item and "mark as complete" to save your progress to your account and view it on ANY of your logged in devices.
- VIP USERS: Progress Reset, Multiple Character Slots and PERSONAL CHECKLIST now available! Use the links to select slots and reach your checklist. We will add "mark as complete" from the checklist soon.
- VIP USERS: SIDEBAR REMOVAL. If you're on a laptop or your resolution is under 1500px, the sidebar will disappear. You can also use this feature on a large desktop if you simply make your tab a bit smaller and reload. You can then full screen your tab without sidebar and without having to enter "full screen"
- VIP USERS: You can put the map FULL SCREEN by clicking the expand screen icon (desktop and android only):
Content in the World:
- All Locations, Sublocations, and secrets
- All Materials
- All Enemies, creatures and Magical beasts
- All Collections
- All Quests and Sidequests
- All NPCs
- All Locations and puzzle solutions
- Logged-in user progress tracking
- Personal Hogwarts Legacy Checklist - Updating now!
- Completion % tracker
- Character Slots for tracking
Features to be added:
- Hogwarts and Hogsmeade
- Expansive search to complement filters
- Farming locations for materials
- Enemy spawn locations
- Zone level suggestions
- User notes per location.
- Custom User Notes