Imperio is an Unforgivable Curse in Hogwarts Legacy. Imperio is a spell that allows the caster to control the actions of the victim. The victim under its effects will comply with all commands given by the caster. In Hogwarts Legacy, Spells are a powerful combat mechanic that can be used to execute various offensive, defensive, and support functions. Players have a wide variety of over 20 different Spells to choose from, allowing them to customize their strategies and approaches to fit their style. Spells can be combined in creative ways to unleash powerful combos making them a versatile and indispensable tool for any aspiring witch or wizard.
Temporarily forces enemies to fight as if they were your companion. While under your control, they take reduced damage from other enemies to prolong their allegiance to you. Also curses the victim - and cursed enemies take extra damage.
What Imperio does in Hogwarts Legacy
- Imperio temporarily forces enemies to fight as if they were your companion.
- While under your control, they take reduce damage from other enemies to prolong their allegiance to you.
- It also curses the victim - and cursed Enemies take extra damage.
- It is one of the 3 Unforgivable Curses
How to learn Imperio in Hogwarts Legacy
- Imperio can be learned during the quest In the Shadow of Time. During the quest, you will be presented with dialogue options to either learn the spell or refuse to learn the spell. Choosing to learn it will present you with the Learn Spell mechanic, asking you to follow the on-screen prompts to recreate the wand movements.
- Imperio is unlocked and can be used freely within the Dark Arts Battle Arena (Deluxe Edition only), even before the player can learn the spell or if they refused to learn it during In the Shadow of Time. However, the spell will only remain unlocked within the Arena, if the player has not learned it themselves.
What Talents can be used to improve Imperio
The following Talents can be used to improve the effectiveness of Imperio:
- Imperio Mastery: An enemy under your control with Imperio curses other targets with each successful strike.
Hogwarts Legacy Imperio Notes & Lore
- Imperio is a spell that has been used throughout the history of the wizarding world for evil purposes, such as manipulating and controlling others for personal gain. It is a spell that can cause immense harm, as it allows the caster to completely control the thoughts and actions of their target.
- In "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", the spell was used by Barty Crouch Jr. under the disguise of Mad-Eye Moody, to control several students during the Triwizard Tournament. The spell caused the students to perform dangerous tasks without realizing the consequences of their actions.
- Notes and tips about this item go here
|All Hogwarts Legacy Spells|
Accio ♦ Alohomora ♦ Altering Spell ♦ Ancient Magic ♦ Ancient Magic Throw ♦ Arresto Momentum ♦ Avada Kedavra ♦ Basic Cast ♦ Beast Feed ♦ Beast Petting Brush ♦ Bombarda ♦ Confringo ♦ Conjuring Spell ♦ Crucio ♦ Depulso ♦ Descendo ♦ Diffindo ♦ Disillusionment ♦ Disillusionment Charm ♦ Evanesco ♦ Expelliarmus ♦ Flipendo ♦ Glacius ♦ Incendio ♦ Levioso ♦ Lumos ♦ Nab-Sack ♦ Oppugno ♦ Petrificus Totalus ♦ Protego ♦ Reducto ♦ Reparo ♦ Revelio ♦ Rictusempra ♦ Riddikulus ♦ Stupefy ♦ Transformation ♦ Vera Verto ♦ Wingardium Leviosa