Lupus Protection II
|Greatly decreased damage taken from Werewolves.|
|Requires x1 Diricawl Feather|
Lupus Protection II is a Trait in Hogwarts Legacy. The Hogwarts Legacy Lupus Protection II trait has the effect "Greatly decreased damage taken from Werewolves.". You can find this Trait randomly on Gear, or you can craft it using the Enchanted Loom and specific materials.
How to get Lupus Protection II Trait in Hogwrats Legacy
You may find this trait randomly applied to a piece of Gear.
- Southwest Poidsear Coast [Map Link]
- Along the Southwestern coast of Marunweem Lake [Map Link]
- Northeast of Clagmar Castle [Map Link]
To craft the trait, you need to find its RECIPE:
- Combat Challenge Reward: Defeat ?? Mongrels
How to Use Hogwarts Legacy Lupus Protection II Trait
Traits can be applied to gear that has Trait Slots. Depending on the rarity of a piece of Gear, players can determine the Trait slot level it has.
- Superb gear has a Trait Slot Level 1
- Extraordinary gear has a Trait Slot Level 2
- Legendary gear has a Trait Slot Level 3
Lupus Protection II Notes & Tips
- You won't be able to craft Traits until you unlock the Enchanted Loom. You must progress the Main Quests until you get to Beasts Class, then complete The Elf, The Nab-Sack, and The Loom to obtain the Loom for the Room of Requirement.
- How to Craft Traits & Get Trait Materials: You will need to rescue Magical Beasts to harvest materials for traits. See our Complete Guide to Magical Beast Den Locations on our Interactive Hogwarts Legacy Map.
- See our Hogwarts Legacy Builds page for ideas on how to optimize your character.