Lupus Protection III
|Significantly decreased damage taken from Werewolves.|
|Requires x1 Kneazle Fur|
Lupus Protection III is a Trait in Hogwarts Legacy. The Hogwarts Legacy Lupus Protection III trait has the effect "Significantly decreased damage taken from Werewolves.". You can find this Trait randomly on Gear, or you can craft it using the Enchanted Loom and specific materials.
How to get Lupus Protection III Trait in Hogwrats Legacy
You may find this trait randomly applied to a piece of Gear.
You can create this trait by using x1 Kneazle Fur obtained from Kneazle. You must capture the beast first and bring it to the Viavarium in The Room of Requirement where you would nurture it.
Find the Kneazle Magical Beast in these locations and bring it back to the Vivarium in The Room of Requirement:
- Southern South Sea Bog. [Map Link]
- By the cliffs in Southwest Marunweem Lake. [Map Link]
- Southern Clagmar Coast. [Map Link]
To craft the trait, you need to find its RECIPE:
- Combat Challenge Reward: Defeat ?? Mongrels
How to Use Hogwarts Legacy Lupus Protection III Trait
Traits can be applied to gear that has Trait Slots. Depending on the rarity of a piece of Gear, players can determine the Trait slot level it has.
- Superb gear has a Trait Slot Level 1
- Extraordinary gear has a Trait Slot Level 2
- Legendary gear has a Trait Slot Level 3
Lupus Protection III Notes & Tips
- You won't be able to craft Traits until you unlock the Enchanted Loom. You must progress the Main Quests until you get to Beasts Class, then complete The Elf, The Nab-Sack, and The Loom to obtain the Loom for the Room of Requirement.
- How to Craft Traits & Get Trait Materials: You will need to rescue Magical Beasts to harvest materials for traits. See our Complete Guide to Magical Beast Den Locations on our Interactive Hogwarts Legacy Map.
- See our Hogwarts Legacy Builds page for ideas on how to optimize your character.