|The warts shed by the slimy Giant Purple Toads inhabiting the swamp region. Giant Purple Toad warts can be used to upgrade and assign traits to gear|
Toad Warts is a Beast byproduct or Resources in Hogwarts Legacy. Hogwarts Legacy Toad Warts is used to create Traits and upgrade equipment with the Enchanted Loom in The Room of Requirement, and can be purchased or collected from the Vivarium.
How to get Toad Warts
There are two main ways of collecting Beasts byproducts (Resources):
Can be bought from Indira Wolff in Pitt-Upon-Ford - see it on the Hogwarts Legacy Map. Costs 400
Find the Giant Purple Toad Magical Beast in these locations and bring it back to the Vivarium in The Room of Requirement. Note that there's a timer for collection that has a Unknown.
- Eastern North Ford Bog. [Map Link]
- Central North Ford Bog. [Map Link]
- Western Forbidden Forest. [Map Link]
- Southeast of Upper Hogsfield in Hogsmeade Valley. [Map Link]
- By the bridge southeast of Hogsmeade [Map Link]
- Southwest of South Sea Bog [Map Link]
- On an island in Marunweem Lake [Map Link]
Hogwarts Legacy Toad Warts Uses
Beast byproducts like Toad Warts are used to upgrade Gear. The materials needed for upgrades vary based on the rarity and level of the item.
You can craft the following traits using this item with the Enchanted Loom:
Toad Warts Notes & Trivia
Lore, notes and interesting points about this resource
|All Hogwarts Legacy Resources|