Room of Requirement Talent
|For each Chinese Chomping Cabbage thrown, a second Comping Cabbage is generated and released at no cost.|
|Requirement||Must be able to use Comping Cabbage to unlock this talent.|
Fertiliser is a Spell Talent in Hogwarts Legacy. Room of Requirement Talents are a type of Talent that focus on improving the effectiveness and power of both Potions and Plants. Talents have to be learned by spending a Talent Point, which is granted to players when they level up their Wizarding Level. There are a total of 48 different Talents, divided among five different types. Besides Room of Requirement Talents, the other four types are: Dark Arts Talents, Core Talents, Stealth Talents, and Spells Talents. Each governing over different mechanics.
Hogwarts Legacy Fertiliser Requirements
- For each Chinese Chomping Cabbage thrown, a second Comping Cabbage is generated and released at no cost.
- Level Requirement:
- Prerequisite: Must be able to use Comping Cabbage to unlock this talent.
How to unlock Fertiliser in Hogwarts Legacy
Fertiliser can be first unlocked after completing the Main Quest called Jackdaw's Rest. This will open the Talents system for players, allowing them to spend their hard-earned Talent Points in the Talents that suit their playstyle best.
- Fertiliser can then be purchased at The Magic Neep for 300 gold.
Hogwarts Legacy Fertiliser Notes & Lore
- Notes and tips about this item go here
- Other notes and player tips go here.