|Effect||Lifts small objects and animals up in the air|
|How to Learn||Complete Professor Garlick's Assignment 1|
Wingardium Leviosa is an Utility Spell in Hogwarts Legacy. Wingardium Leviosa allows the player to lift and manipulate objects in the game world. This spell can be used to solve puzzles, move obstacles, and even in combat to throw objects at enemies. In Hogwarts Legacy, Spells are a powerful combat mechanic that can be used to execute various offensive, defensive, and support functions. Players have a wide variety of over 20 different Spells to choose from, allowing them to customize their strategies and approaches to fit their style. Spells can be combined in creative ways to unleash powerful combos making them a versatile and indispensable tool for any aspiring witch or wizard.
Levitates and controls a movable object. Control its position with your movement and use D-pad to fine-tune its distance and rotation. Wingardium Leviosa is automatically cast on objects summoned to you with Accio.
What Wingardium Leviosa does in Hogwarts Legacy
- Wingardium Leviosa is a spell that allows the player to levitate and move objects in the game.
- It can be used to solve puzzles, manipulate objects to solve problems or in combat to move objects to block or hit enemies.
- Unlike Levioso which simply levitates objects in place, Wingardium Leviosa allows the caster to levitate AND move objects. Inputs with the D-Pad allows for fine-tuning an object's distance and rotation which is important for many puzzles.
- Wingardium Leviosa has a special interaction with the Accio spell, in which Wingardium Leviosa is automatically cast on objects pulled to you by Accio, allowing for a seamless transition between the two spells when dealing with more complex puzzles or even combat situations in which the spells apply.
- It is considered a basic spell in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and is one of the first spells the player will learn.
How to learn Wingardium Leviosa in Hogwarts Legacy
Wingardium Leviosa can be learned by completing Professor Garlick's Assignment 1.
What Talents can be used to improve Wingardium Leviosa
The following Talents can be used to improve the effectiveness of Wingardium Leviosa:
- Talents go here
Hogwarts Legacy Wingardium Leviosa Notes & Lore
- This spell is often taught to students during their first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and is considered one of the basic spells in the wizarding world.
- The spell requires a significant amount of concentration and control, as the wizard must maintain the levitation for as long as they wish.
- Wingardium Leviosa is a versatile spell that can be used for a variety of purposes, from simple tasks such as levitating brooms to more complex uses such as levitating and manipulating heavy objects in construction or repair work.
- The spell is also useful for dueling, as levitating objects can be used as projectiles or to block attacks.
- Notes and tips about this item go here
|All Hogwarts Legacy Spells|
Accio ♦ Alohomora ♦ Altering Spell ♦ Ancient Magic ♦ Ancient Magic Throw ♦ Arresto Momentum ♦ Avada Kedavra ♦ Basic Cast ♦ Beast Feed ♦ Beast Petting Brush ♦ Bombarda ♦ Confringo ♦ Conjuring Spell ♦ Crucio ♦ Depulso ♦ Descendo ♦ Diffindo ♦ Disillusionment ♦ Disillusionment Charm ♦ Evanesco ♦ Expelliarmus ♦ Flipendo ♦ Glacius ♦ Imperio ♦ Incendio ♦ Levioso ♦ Lumos ♦ Nab-Sack ♦ Oppugno ♦ Petrificus Totalus ♦ Protego ♦ Reducto ♦ Reparo ♦ Revelio ♦ Rictusempra ♦ Riddikulus ♦ Stupefy ♦ Transformation ♦ Vera Verto